If you need quick money for any need, you can get up to $5,000 through the Internet with LoanSolo's online personal loans, even if you have a low credit score
and in most US states such as California, New York, Florida or Texas.
Reviews, evaluations and opinions of our experts on the products and services that appear on this page are totally objective and independent. Some products may be from our partners who compensate us, which may influence where and how they are displayed. Advertising disclosure.
With Bad Credit:
More info about LoanSolo
The world of online financing continues its unstoppable expansion to give you more alternatives when it comes to getting fast money. On this occasion we will review Loansolo's personal loans and their most relevant characteristics. So you can review what they are about and make an informed decision.
What does Loansolo offer you?
An important part of a fast online credit platform corresponds to the offer it has for you. Let's break down its features as follows:
- Terms ranging from 14 days to 24 months.
- The minimum amount is $200 and the maximum is $5,000.
- They may ask you to send some documents online.
- Once approved, you can get the funds within one business day.
- While the APR depends on the lender, interest rates can range from 3.4% to 1,386%.
- Although the option to extend financing varies from state to state, it often includes a higher rate and some fees.
- Loansolo brokerage is free. However, lenders may have hidden fees or penalties for early/late payments or other circumstances.
How Loansolo personal loans work
The first thing you should know about Loansolo personal loans is that their platform works as an intermediary service. This means that they are not the ones in charge of giving you the money, but rather of putting you in contact with reliable lenders that they have incorporated into their database.
This peculiarity also means that some important details will depend on the conditions established in the contract and that they are subject to state regulations.
Beyond directing you free of charge to the best financing offer, this company provides you with timely information so that you know the dynamics of your website well.
How to apply for a loan with LoanSolo
According to the company itself and some reviews, the application process is very simple. To be able to opt for a credit, they ask you:
- Be employed
- Have recurring income
- Have an account with direct deposit
- Have citizenship, SSN and be over 18 years of age
The process to request a loan through the LoanSolo website can be summarized in 3 simple steps:
- To enter your request, you must fill out the fast and secure form. There you have to specify the amount, the term and your personal data.
- Once the information is processed, they send you the most appropriate offer. If you accept and are approved, you are redirected to the lender's website to complete the transaction. Do not forget to review the commissions and other relevant details before signing.
- In case you do not have problems with the terms, you will receive the money in your account the next business day. The reception time will depend on the efficiency of your bank.
There is an additional detail about the process and it has to do with the credit score. They claim that any score you have can work, but there is a preference for one that is in the range of regular upwards.
In the same way, they state that it is not an impediment and that you can try it to see if you are lucky.
What do people say about Loansolo credits?
According to the scores observed on the websites that refer to the reputation of this type of financial service, it can be concluded that Loansolo loans have obtained a good ranking during their 15 years of experience in the sector.
However, there are no specific records on the customer's experience with the services associated with this entity. That is why we suggest that before processing any credit, you consult with someone who has used their platform and contracted their financial product.
Personal loans even with bad credit
We are certain that Loansolo personal loans are safe and protect your data during the application process. It is a company more focused on those who have a not so good credit score. That's why they offer you small-dollar amounts and a network that includes about 300 lenders.
At the end of the day, they can be an option that gives you the ease of finding financing quickly, with a hassle-free application process, and that you can take advantage of in an emergency. In the event that you want to review other similar alternatives, the Busconomico search engine is your faithful guide.
Data and telephone number of Loansolo
We can say that, with only 15 years in the market, Loansolo's personal loans have an established reputation. Launched in 2005, they are headquartered in Oakland (CA) and work with a network of 300 lenders.
Although they do not offer 24/7 attention, you have the FAQ section to clarify your doubts.
Versión en español