Reviews, evaluations and opinions of our experts on the products and services that appear on this page are totally objective and independent. Some products may be from our partners who compensate us, which may influence where and how they are displayed. Advertising disclosure.
Within its wide range of banking products, Truist Bank also offers several credit cards to complement your payment methods. These cards have contactless technology so you can shop/pay more securely, give you revolving financing and can improve your credit score.
When you check the official website of this entity or the Busconomico reviews, you will find several alternatives to choose the most convenient one.
Depending on the features you need, you can select between the Enjoy Cash, Enjoy Travel, Enjoy Beyond, Enjoy Cash Secured and the Future credit card.
Except the secured card, the others have a low interest rate if you have a good credit score. And if you are concerned about the annual fee on these cards, the only ones that have this charge are the Enjoy Cash Secured and the Enjoy Beyond.
Additionally, these credit cards are distinguished by their diversity of benefits:
- Zero liability policy in case of unauthorized transactions.
- Support to affiliate your digital wallet and pay with your preferred devices.
- Loyalty bonus when you link a Truist checking or savings account.
- Control functions via the app to receive alerts, block/unblock, set limits and more.
- Rewards programs associated with cashback, bonus miles, rate discounts and service upgrades.
Requirements to apply for a Truist's credit card
Whether you choose the online or in-person option, to obtain a card from this bank you must provide the following:
- Personal and contact information
- Government-issued social security number
- Information about your income and financial situation
- Proof that you have been living at the same address for at least 2 years.
How to apply for a Truist Bank credit card?
The application or contracting of financial instruments with this institution follows guidelines designed to expedite any procedure.
For this reason, you can apply for any of the above-mentioned credit cards through their online form or by visiting one of their branches in Alabama, DC, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Texas, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia
Español: Tarjetas de crédito y débito del Truist Bank